Saturday, September 29, 2007

 

Motor Home Adventures

Toyota Sunrader

Last Spring I looked at Tiger motor homes see: http://fred-hemker.blogspot.com/2007/03/its-tiger.html. This past week, I saw a Toyota Sunrader for sale in the area and thought I would check it out. The guy was asking only 1/10th the price of the Tiger. It is a 1982.
It was very clean both inside and out and I think he will get his price but I was barely able to fit inside. If I thought I could drive for any length of time with my knees up under my chin, I would have considered buying it. It had a manual transmission with an R20 engine.

Comments:
As I opened your blog, I thought you finally did it. I remember your computer's wallpaper - and maybe one of these days, you'll get one. Or will it be villa?
 
You have to be comfortable or you'll never use it. You need to get one for the Aeck campout, Sept 11-14, 2008! Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?