Saturday, March 31, 2007

 

Will it be a Tiger?



It was back in Georgia again this week. I took a few hours and drove over to see PROVAN, the manufacturers of Tiger Motorhomes. I think I look pretty good standing beside the demonstrator.





They gave me a tour of their factory and let me take pictures. The motorhomes are built out of plywood and welded aluminum skins. the top is fiberglass. They have nine employees and make one a week.


The interior was very comfortable and the truck was easy to drive. This was a Chevy with turbo diesel and six speed Allison transmission, I would get the Ford with 5.4 Liter gas engine and six speed manual transmission. (four wheel drive of course)


Kate, Gerardo, and I are off to the RV show this weekend to do some comparison shopping. I still have to decide if I would rather have a motorhome or a Villa in Mexico (can't see having both) so don't expect me to show up in your driveway any day soon.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?