Monday, June 18, 2007

 

Father's Day

I made a turkey on the grill and took it to Kate and Gerardo's house for Father's Day Dinner. It was very good. We made left-over lunches and they were very good too. Kate made German Potato Salad which was interesting. She was sad because it didn't turn out as well as she had hoped. I got a nice pair of shorts and a shirt for presents.

Beer Update

Most of you may remember the beer I made a few months ago. Making Beer I bottled up a couple of gallons and have just gotten around to trying it out. I used Grandpa Fritz's pitcher for that extra ambiance.

It is not the best I ever made but it is drinkable.
Check out the new color for the kitchen counters.


Comments:
Hey Fred,
It sounds like you had a nice Fathers Day - but the three of you don't look very happy... The countertop looks great!
What do you mean there has been nothing happening. What does that make us - chpped liver?
Fred's Ladies!
The Grief Group (Marlene, Joann, Liz and Patti)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?