Wednesday, December 16, 2015

 

December Update

I have been getting some complaints due to my lack of blogging.  As a New Years resolution I am resolving to do better in 2016.

Thank you for your patience.  

Liz and I took a belated 'Honeymoon' trip to London.  Here is the first batch of pictures.


At the airport getting ready to leave.

Eating dinner at a Pub.

Lots of police.

Liz with a guard.

Food Picture, A meat pie with mash, gravy, and Cole slaw. 

\Chix salad.

At guard house.

Tower Bridge

Beer, Beer and more Beer.

At Sherlock Holmes museum.



Resting after hard walking.

Liz trying to make an appointment with Sherlock.

Off on the underground.

Now there is a nutcracker. 

My buddy.  It looks like I have "Uncle Walter" hair.

Liz on the bus.

Fred on the bus.

Relaxing in the hotel lobby.

Dr. Who was in residence.  It is bigger on the inside. 

Not another beer!!!

At the train station.

At Windsor Castle.  I thought we would see Cat and Bill but they were not here.  

Dueling pictures.



Comments:
What a nice trip! Looking forward to the next batch of pictures....
 
Looks like you had a wonderful honeymoon. Cool but fun.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?