Tuesday, July 02, 2013

 

Weekly Update.

 The "Little One" playing with a bucket.


We took all the grand children to the Electrical Museum in Minneapolis.  I was hoping to "Light Them Up" but no luck there.
A group picture.
Freddie, of course, found a Fire Truck to drive.
Then Rosalie wanted to drive it also. 


After a great deal of effort, I finally got my Jeep to run.
Here Frankie is driving and The BEHM is riding.
What a driver!!
Freddie driving.
He looks like a professional.

My back yard is very rough and they were bouncing around, I will work something out for the next time they come over.


Father's Day Photo.



Liz and I went fishing this last weekend.
The water was still WAY to cold to go swimming but the sun was warm.
Liz showing me how it is done.
That doesn't look like a fish!!
Oh but that does!!!
And another one.  She caught two of them.  Now we have to work on size.

Comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun. Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?