Friday, July 12, 2013

 

July Update

Sometimes I don't blog because I haven't done anything, but this month I have been too busy!!!
We had the Fourth of July at Fritz's house.
 Kate and Liz with the Grand kids.
 Relaxing in Fritz's backyard.  As you can see we are getting it cleaned up after the storm.
The kids playing in the little house.
 Notice the tree stump in the background.


The next weekend it was off for a Brewery Tour.
The "Little One" pretending to be "Saga".

Kate taking her turn.
On the tour, looking at all the processing equipment.
Now there are some tanks!
Aunt Sylvia enjoying the tour.
Pati with the BEHM and the "Little One".
The "Little One" sleeping on the way home.
The BEHM on the way home.
Liz driving, all the rest of us had tasted all the different beers that were made.


I had to include this photo of the "Little One" because of the changing times.
Back when I was his age I knew what a horse was and how to ride one, he is trying to 'drive' the little rocker, thinking it is some kind of car.  He was using the seat back as a steering wheel. 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?