Friday, April 26, 2013

 

ROAD TRIP Cleveland and visiting my friend Jim.

Jim's House.
With my friends Jim and Rick.

This is a statue of the Thinker that was blown up while I was at Case, 1970 was my second year as a Junior.  
The plaque that explains what happened.

Liz walking on a wall. Crawford Hall in the background.

Naked lady!!!
The Lagoon in front of the Art Museum.  
Standing in front of Bingham Building, when I went there for classes there was a sign that said:
  "A Mechanical Engineer is a man who can do for a dollar what any common bungler can do for two."  


Comments:
Glad to see your back posting. Too bad the weather wasn't warmer. Corrine
 
You were lucky enough to have a second year as a junior?!? What's up with that?!?
 
Someone go check on Uncle Fred, we haven't seen him in months! Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?