Monday, January 21, 2013

 

Weekly Update

 On Tuesday it was Happy hour with my friends.
 My friend Marlene. 
 Liz of course.


This week I got a new car, well new to me at least.
And I had to take it apart already.
I put a new windshield wiper transmission into it a year ago and now the wipers quit working again.  The way it works is the arm that runs the transmission is held on with a nut.  The motor turns in the direction to unscrew the nut if the wipers are bound up before the torque of the motor can destroy the transmission.  There are torque specifications for the nut, which I ignored the first time I assembled it, that sets the torque where the nut comes loose.  This time I hope I got it right.
The car all back together.


This morning it was pretty cold.
Well, it is Minnesota :-) 

Comments:
So much colder then Michigan. Corrine
 
Every time I start to complain about the weather in s.e. Ohio, I think of you! Pl-ease! Keep those cold temperatures!
 
So, where are the pictures of the kids sledding?

Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?