Monday, January 14, 2013

 

Weekly Update

It has been cold this past week, so I have been cleaning inside the house.
 I re-arranged my family room.

 I bought the "This End Up" bookcases from Craig's List and they are slightly different colors.  I hope as time passes and I keep maintaining them, they will become similar.  
I cleaned up and re-arranged my living room. 
 That's my "Commie" flag with my NRA hats up on the wall.
I sorted my kitchen.
 I washed all my decorative pots that I brought back from Mexico ten years ago.  Yes, that is "Grandpa Fritz's" globe off to the right.
On a final note, I dropped my good camera :-( while it still works, the lens makes grinding noises as it adjusts the focus and opens and closes.  It is what it is.  

Comments:
Fred,

Very productive. I've been working out at the gym daily, getting into shape for summer. Pretty wore out when I get home, but still trying to work on projects as well.

Happy New Year,
Corrine
 
You are w-a-y more productive that I! Tell the story about the decorative pots from Mexico. Where in Mexico? Who those pots?
 
Ooops... WHY those particular pots?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?