Wednesday, January 09, 2013

 

December Update

I had Christmas Dinner at my house.
Liz and I making our plans with Santa Claus.
Fritz and Patricia.
Frankie getting ready for dinner.
Passing the baby around after dinner.
Bundled up for the drive home.


Merry Christmas from the Whole Family.


 Gerardo Bought a New Car.
The Trade-In.
Saying "Goodbye" to the "Little Yellow Car".
With Mike, the salesman, and the New Honda.


New Years Eve.
I had Liz and her brother over for a small dinner.
We had a champagne and ham dinner, but to make sure the champagne was cold enough I put it in the freezer and when I opened it, it froze and squirted all over.  We only go one small glass each.  
So, a couple of years ago I had a good apple harvest and used my excess apples to make some "hard" apple cider.  It has been aging since that time.  Mike and I decided to try it instead of the champagne.   It was "drinkable" but a little to dry for my taste.  
We wish you a Happy New Year   

Comments:
We wish all of you a happy 2013!
 
My how the annual Christmas picture has changed (grown). So nice to see the family blossom.

Happy New Year to you and your family as well.

Bob and Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?