Monday, December 03, 2012

 

Out of Space!!! (Not Outer Space)

I have run out of space on my blogger account.  I made a mistake so I will give a "heads up" to my other blogger buddies.  If you are posting pictures bigger than 8000 X 8000 pixels they count toward your Picasa account maximum storage limit of 1GB's.  I have been lazy and just uploading my pictures as I store them on my computer.  Now I have to re-size them using Picasa so they will load.  If anyone knows how to get into the on-line Picasa account, so I can free up some storage space, please send me an e-mail of post a comment.  Thank You for your patience.     

Thanksgiving Update
 Getting the table set up.
Kate organizing the details.
 The whole family together.
 The "New Little One".
 Digging in.
Turkey, salad, stuffing,cranberries, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and lots of good time.
Liz came for pie after dinner.  We had "Cow Brain" (also known as mince meat), Pecan, and Sour Cream Raisin.  


It then started to snow.
Snow starting to come down.
The backyard covered in snow.
Cars all covered.



The BEHM's Birthday Party.

He had a "Spider Man" Pinata.
Getting ready.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?