Sunday, November 18, 2012

 

It's About Time!!!

It is about time I have posted an update on my activities before people start showing up to see if I have died.
  As you may know, I was in Mexico for a couple of weeks and you can see pictures on Kate and Gerardo's blog or Aunt Martha's blog.  The first week was brutally hot, I liked it, and the second week was cool and rainy.  Not so nice.  Be that as it may, I had a wonderful time and plan to go back after the first of the year if I can find someone to go with me.



High Lights of my Mexican Adventure.


Liz took a parachute ride.
Here she is getting instructions.
 Off on her flight.
Coming in for the landing 
 With the ground crew.
Celebrating afterwards.


Relaxing by the pool.
Reading a book.
 Relaxing in the pool.
 Getting a little sun.
Relaxing in the waves.


No trip would be complete without the BEHM eating "Pulpa".
Showing us a "good one".
 In it goes.

All gone. Boy was that good!!!

Comments:
FI-nal-ly! Nice pics!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?