Tuesday, September 18, 2012

 

Weekly Update

I only got a few apples off my tree this year.  Late frost, drought, etc.
 I found these three on the ground a week ago and brought them in and made applesauce.  
 It turned out, now where are the pork chops?


This week I went to Habitat for Humanity.
 
Here is the house we are working on.

My friend, Dean, who helped me with the Blazer, then had the heart attack.  As you can see he is recovering quite well.
My friend, Pete, we were doing trim.
Wow... look at that hair!!!!  Cutting trim, this piece I cut four times and it was still too short and the angle was still wrong!!!!!!!


Liz and I went "Up North" this weekend to visit friends and see the colors.
I found a fortune telling machine for a penny, So I weighed myself and got my fortune.
Liz's friends have a small farm with chickens and cows.  
Things are very different from living in the cities.
Because of the drought, the colors are not as good as in other years, but this is still a nice tree.
Some wildflowers.
Another tree along the road.


On Sunday we went to Sears for family photos.
It is like herding cats.
The BEHM and Frankie.
The BEHM and Freddie.
Frankie figuring out the puzzle.

Comments:
'Herding cats.' Where have I heard that expression before?
 
Yikes! I was signed into the wrong account! Goofy webmaster!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?