Wednesday, June 20, 2012

 

Father's Day Update

Best Father's Day Present Ever.

Gerardo and BEHM dropped it off on Saturday, I can't wait to get it fueled up and give it a try.

Another view of my Father's Day present.


For dinner to celebrate we had fried "beer battered" fish and macaroni and cheese (homemade)

Frying the fish.
All done, ready to eat.


The BEHM pretending to be Curious George. 


In other news, Liz and I drove up north last week.
We stopped in Akeley for gas and.....
.... sat on Paul Bunyan's hand.
Here I am pulling Liz's boat out of the weeds to bring down to the Cities.  As you probably were able to guess, my Father's Day present was not the boat but a new lawnmower!!!

Comments:
Okay you had me fooled, I wondered why you hadn't moved the lawn mower :-).

The fish dinner seemed appropriate for the boat! Thought maybe you had caught dinner.
 
When I run away from home, I know where I'm going!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?