Wednesday, May 30, 2012

 

Update, Memorial Day

I have been helping Kate and Gerardo work on their house.  
 The "woodpeckers" made a hole in the siding of the chimney and to fix it we moved a board from the bottom to the top.  I then bought a new board to replace the one at the bottom.
 We also replace the sliding patio door, here the BEHM is helping my friend Pete remove the old door.
Here I am with my helpers.


In other news, Liz came over for Memorial Day.  
Here she is playing with the BEHM.
He wants her to play in the garden!!
Gerardo with the new "Little One".
Kate and Gerardo with the new "Little One".
Kate with the BEHM.


My peony's are blooming nicely.
 
These are from Grandpa Fritz's house.
My front bushes are also blossoming.  They are very overgrown, I will need to prune them sometime.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?