Sunday, February 12, 2012

 

Weekly Update.

I have been refining my cookie making technique. This week I was able to find the old mixer base that I got for a wedding present.
 It is a very nice avocado color, very 70's.
T
The problem was that I couldn't find the mixing bowls that go with it.  I used one of my other mixing bowls and had to tape it on the bottom. 
 The "Little One" ready to cook!
 Mixing up the cookie dough.  This week I made chocolate chip cookies with raisins and nuts. The recipe called for twelve oz of chocolate chips....wow that's a lot,  so I used six oz of chocolate chips and six oz of raisins.  
 Having a little taste!
 "Is that cookie dough all over your mouth?"
"Don't worry Grandpa, I can lick it off!"
First batch out of the oven.
The cookies all done, cooling off.
A drink and a cookie at Grandpa's house, what could be better.

Comments:
Nothing could be better than a cookie and a drink at Grandpa's house! Especially a chocolate chip/raisin cookie! :-)
 
We have a blue rocking horse that is bigger than the one in the last picture.... you are welcome to have it. Maybe when I come up on the MegaBus....
 
I've never had raisin + chocolate chip. I'm surprised tape kept the bowl attached. Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?