Saturday, February 18, 2012

 

Weekend Update

This week the "Little One" and I made a cake.
 I wanted to make cup cakes but I didn't have any of the little paper cups for the muffin pan.
 Instead I made a "bunt" cake.
 It turned out OK but I used a Pecan-coconut frosting that I didn't really like.  Oh well, live and learn.
 Liz and Rosealle then stopped over for a visit.  The "Little One" was happy to see them.
 They played with some 'people'.
 Isn't that something?
 "Let's get this just right!"

I guess playing with 'people' isn't anything new.  It looks like they are the same people!!  Who is that kid anyway?

Comments:
Very cute! All the children with the 'little people' on their fingers!
Do you save the 'box tops' for the Little One?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?