Thursday, January 05, 2012

 

December Update

Christmas 
 
 I got the house all decorated, actually I carried my tree down from the spare bedroom and set it up.  It took about 10 minutes.
 Liz made some special requests from Santa.
 This year, due to Global Warming, we had a brown Christmas.  Just like we used to have in Michigan.  I liked it.  Kate, The Little One, the Dog, and I for a walk before dinner. 
 Kate cooking the creamed spinach for Christmas Dinner.
 Here it is being drained, waiting for the cream sauce.
 We had lobster and crab legs along with a prime rib.
 Our traditional Christmas Photo.

I have a Holiday Party every year.  This year we had pan fried rib-eye steaks (I got the recipe from The Test Kitchen and it worked!!) and lobsters.  The one at Christmas was a bit overcooked but these were perfect.  Bob cooked them!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?