Thursday, January 19, 2012

 

Cold weather is here.

I got up this morning to be greeted by the first sub-zero temperatures of the season.
It is cold inside and out.
The "Little One" was shivery and his mother insisted I turn up the heat.


Last night I had Liz over for dinner and made "City Chicken".  It turned out pretty well except it is not what I remember.  



I received a new camera for Christmas.
We will see if I blog more now that the temperature has gotten such that I can no longer work outside.

Comments:
Glad you'll be blogging more, we've missed you.

61 is a little chilly.

Corrine
 
Brrrr.... inside and outside. Glad you turned up the heat for the "Little One." Like me, you'll not be able to call him the "Little One' for much longer....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?