Saturday, January 21, 2012

 

An Addition From Thursday

I had a lobster dish for dinner with Kate, Gerardo, and the "Little One" this week.  It is a long story where the lobsters came from and I will not go into it now.  
 While the sauce had good flavor and was easy, I want to remember the recipe so I can make it better next time.  I cooked the half lobsters for four minutes, not quite enough, I will do five minutes next time.
My guests enjoying their meal.  Isn't he cute?

Recipe:
2 tbs butter
2 tbs corn starch (level)
1 cup chix. broth
1 tsp garlic powder
boil mixture, add salt to taste
add 
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup of milk
1-2 tbs dried parsley
1/4 cup wine
stir until cheese is melted and smooth

Comments:
Yes he is!
 
How do you plan to make your recipe better the next time?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?