Sunday, August 21, 2011

 

Weekend Update

Here are some more pictures of the grand kids.The "Little One", Roselle, and Frankie.
Frankie. Freddie and the Basketball.
Now he has it controlled!!!
"It is all mine!", he said with determination.
Frankie with her breakfast.
The "Little One" digging into his breakfast.


Canoeing Pictures
The canoe with supplies.
Taking a quick dip to cool off.
What is that beverage?
Liz even went in the water it was so hot.


Garden Update
I was using some chicken wire to try to keep the deer from eating my tomatoes and a cucumber grew inside the cage.
My other cucumber. I think this is my last year for a garden, It just isn't worth the effort to feed the deer.


Lifter mechanism improved.
I welded a stiffener bar on my lifter mechanism, it really improves the stiffness of the support arms.

Comments:
Couldn't you just put a wire fence around it? Corrine
 
And the children are grand!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?