Saturday, August 13, 2011

 

Cooking Update

I tried to make a Turkey on the rotisserie. It was an eighteen pounder that I got for 39 cents a pound last Thanksgiving.
It didn't even close to fitting!!!
It broke the grate that holds the stones.
I was able to find an aluminum pan and when I put it inside the grill, the lid wouldn't close!!! I drilled a couple of holes lower in the grill and put a couple of rods through the ends to support the pan. I put the grates back on to of the rods to keep the pan from bending. I now have to rebuild the whole thing before I can grill again. I will detail in another post.


This weekend, I made dinner, ham with mac and cheese.
Homemade mac and cheese.
Dinner at Kate's house.

Kate "making a plate".
The "Little One" is no longer using the highchair, he has now moved into a "booster" chair. How quickly they grow up.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?