Saturday, July 09, 2011

 

A Summer Update

On my return from Turkey, I made a Turkey for the 4th of July. Putting it together.
Cooking it on the grill.
It is starting to look pretty good.
Sitting down for dinner, with Kate and Gerardo, Liz, and Pati and Aunt Silvia and of course the "Little One".

I finally got the Truck running, it had a plugged up muffler if you can believe it. What a project.

I helped Mike take his cans to the recycler. He got $335 dollars for them.
Liz said that she thought the Blazer brakes were making funny noises.

So I took them apart to check.
Sure enough, I needed new ones.
Here is the "Little One" enjoying an ice cream sandwich.


Comments:
Welcome Home!
Loved that you made a turkey for the Fourth of July/home coming celebration!
How many pounds of cans were recycled? Price per pound? How long were they saved?
 
He traded in 450 pounds of cans for 75 cents per pound.
 
And he saved them for how long? And he was able to store them where? Do you know how much room 450 pounds of cans take up?!?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?