Friday, July 22, 2011

 

Snowblower Repair

My friend Warren gave me a computer monitor in exchange for fixing his snow blower. The drive gear wore out that powers the auger. I had to take it into the shop at work to get them to help me push off the gear.
The auger drive shaft with the impeller that throws the snow out the chute.
At one time or another it must have picked up a stone because one of the blades was bent.
Getting it ready to install onto the drive unit.
Front view almost all assembled.

Comments:
Where'd you get the new gear? Sears?
John
 
Yes, all parts were ordered online at Sears, not cheap but less than half the cost of a new snow-blower. Fred
 
I thought you had to wait until after it snowed to start repairs on a snow thrower

well, it is July in Minnesota

walter
 
I guess I haven't been to your site in a while, lots of post. Glad your back in the U.S. What was behind the blue skirt and purse? Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?