Sunday, May 08, 2011

 

A Sunday Trip to Erdek

This weekend we visited the resort town of Erdek. Here is a map of where I am and the route we took to get to Erdek.
Here I am on the pier, while it was a nice day the resort is not open yet. Most of the shops were closed and there were not very many people around.
Here I am standing on the beach.

We found an "Engineer's Bar" but it was closed. We may have to come again.
I don't know about the statues.
A lot of room for development.
In the town they had this sculpture of the struggle of the people of Turkey.
I have no idea of what it says.
For lunch I had a pizza, very similar to the ones I have had before. They are very big into onions and I am getting with the program.Of course an Efes afterwards helps.

Comments:
Looks like you are having a good time in Turkey. Thanks for the updates.....

Naomi
 
What an adventure! Onions are one of our favs!
 
Hi Fred,

I just finished a week in Australia and now on my week in Thailand. I will be traveling until June 04. What a life!!!

Alicia
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?