Sunday, February 20, 2011

 

Weekend Update

I have had a sorely trying week. Every now and then, I have some problems around the house. This week I broke my foot. I was playing on the computer and making tea (that will teach me I should have been drinking beer) and the tea kettle started screaming and I jumped up to turn it off and stepped down on the side of my foot. What a foot.Of course I was in great pain so I went to the doctor and he took an x-ray. He then sent me to the orthopedist only to find out they don't do anything for these foot injuries. Stay off of it for a few weeks is what they said.
So as I was "staying off" of my foot we had a blizzard. Snow piled up at the end of my driveway.
My snow blower hardly up to the job.


Then I was resting in my chair and I heard an explosion in the kitchen.
Investigation showed that one of my plant pots had exploded.
Isn't that something?


Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
You are having a terribly, horrible, no-good, very bad time! I bet you wished you lived in Australia! :-)
 
Did you get mad and kick that plant?
 
Dad,

Call me. This is what I get for not looking at your blog.
 
I can't believe they don't fix a break that is that bad! And the pop when that pot broke must have scared you. corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?