Saturday, January 22, 2011

 

Weekend Update

For the past few years, Liz and I have had dinner together once a week. I find living alone I tend to "sink eat" and this is a good method for me to maintain my "company" manners along with my cooking skills. Since the first of this year Gerardo has had a class on Wednesday nights so I invited Kate to join us for dinner.
Kate, of course, brought along the "Little One".
This week we had Spaghetti and Meat Balls.
Here is the "Little One" wondering around after dinner.
Isn't he cute?


Comments:
You are very blessed Fred!
 
He is cute! And what a nice bib he is wearing! ;-)
 
Do you have baby pictures of Gerardo you can put up. It would be interesting to see how much he looks like his dad. Corrine
 
Most people say that he looks just like me and not like Gerardo!

Kate
 
Put up both your pictures and we'll vote :-)! Corrine
 
There is a picture on Kate's and Jerry's refrigerator of Kate when she was younger and he looks like his mom.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?