Sunday, December 12, 2010

 

Early Christmas and the Blizzard!

This year we decided to have a Early Christmas. Is that some snow? It is always nice to have a White Christmas. A couple of weeks ago, I was hurrying to work and slid into a curb with the Aveo. Haste makes waste. I bent a wheel. I ordered a new wheel from e-bay and had my friend, Pete, help me put the tire on it. Government Motors Dealer $250, installation $40, E-bay$93 installation by friends, priceless. Then it was off to the Post Office for some stamps and to mail a Package. Is that snow falling I see in the background? The Christmas Tree all decorated with presents.
Then it was dinner time. We had Prime Rib, baked potatoes, and creamed spinach.There is "You Know Who" eating his dinner.
Let us dig in.
The Traditional Christmas photo.
The next day, I borrowed Gerardo's new snowblower to clear out my driveway.
The street in front of my house. Now that is some snow. It is all caused by Global Warming.

Comments:
Why are you having early christmas this year? Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?