Sunday, August 08, 2010

 

Weekend Update

This weekend I went out with the canoe twice. On Saturday Liz and I went around Peace Island just North of the cities and then Kate was going to use the canoe on Sunday but Gerardo was sick so Liz and I went out again on Sunday. I have been sore all week. It was very hot so I took a dip into the river.


In other news, it has been hot enough around here that I don't like to cook inside the house. (I hate to admit this, being partial to hot weather, but I have turned on my air conditioning.) On Wednesday, I made Homemade hamburgers and buns. Fire baked!!
Hamburgers and buns, with no heat in the kitchen. With sweet corn, garden cucumbers and garden tomatoes, what could be better?

Comments:
And where is the sweet corn on the grill?
 
How did the buns taste? Where'd you get the recipe? Corrine
 
are you still there? Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?