Sunday, April 25, 2010

 

Hauling the Freight.

I have started using the truck to haul things. As my readers well know, I used to have an Astro Van that I used to haul things. Looking out for my own best self interest (in the words of Adam Smith), I traded it in for Cash for Clunkers last fall. So now I am using Liz's Pickup Truck.Off to Recycle. (I may need to do something about tires soon.)
Hauling insulation for the garage.My friend Pete was doing some excavation at his church and gave me some dirt for back fill around my garage. A mini-backhoe.Pete supervising the work.
A quick stop at Home Depot for some insulating board.
You can see how high the garage sets above the ground. I need at least ten truck loads of dirt to back fill. (I calculate)Unloading the dirt at my house.Some bushes to plant.

Comments:
Where did the bushes come from?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?