Sunday, March 14, 2010

 

Gerardo's Birthday Party

This weekend I hosted a Birthday Party for Gerardo.
I also watched the Little One for an hour while his parents went shopping. It was very exciting but I had no problems.
We had fried catfish. Breading the fish. Here I am with the Little One. Look at that hair. I am talking about my hair.
Frying the fish.
Testing out the high chair. The Little One is still too small but we thought we would test it out.
Now who do you think of when you see this?


Comments:
I think of "...my son, John; Went to bed with his stockings on. One stocking off, one stocking on. Deedle, deedle dumpling, my son, John."
He's almost ready for the high chair!
 
He is getting sooooo big. What a cutie! Corrine
 
He is really a cutie - and getting so big! Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?