Sunday, November 29, 2009

 

Oh Fred, Not Another Project!

I found my next project. A friend from work had the timing belt break on his 1996 16 valve Suzuki Sidekick. He is getting a new car and I got the old one to see if I can fix it. The manual says that the 16 valve engine is an "interference" engine and that it will require major repairs. I will keep you posted.

Not a bad looking car. Getting underneath to hook on the tow bar.
I towed it (with Liz's help) all the way from St. Paul to my house. My homemade tow bar.


Comments:
How can you find the time for fixing cars when you have three grand kids that can really keep you busy?

Congratulations again.

Ed and Alicia
 
No! No! No more talk about 'interference' engines and fixing cars! We want to see photos of the grandchildren and read tales of grandchildren adventures. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?