Sunday, September 13, 2009

 

Sunday Update

The garage is moving along. They started the framing on Friday. A view from the street.
This is the first year I have had a lot of apples. both trees are doing very well.
Both trees have a lot of apples, if I can only keep the deer from eating them I would be happy. I will blog some of my apple recipes in the future.
Oh Oh, here comes "That Girl" to check up on me.
Another job under way, replacing a window in my basement. The jobs never seem to end.


Comments:
We do so love the Fall though. We stopped at one of the apple orchards Saturday. This odd summer was suppose to be great for the apples. Looks like Kate has really popped! Corrine
 
There are two things wrong with your garage... you didn't build it soon enough and you didn't build it big enough :-) The electrician said that to me as he worked on our garage...
 
You need to make the door about 13 foot high to get the GM motor home in there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?