Sunday, July 12, 2009

 

Road Trip up North

This weekend I helped a friend move some things from "Up North" back to the "Cities". I am trying to get every last mile I can out of the Astro before it is gone. On the way past Mille Lacs Lake, I had to stop and get a picture of the Lake Walleye. Most are not this small.
A picture of what the Mississippi looks like in Northern Minnesota.
Here is the sign to prove it.





On to another subject.

While I was there, I thought I would practice a bit for my Concealed Carry Permit Test; it has been a long time, as you can see. I don't think I am the problem, of course, I probably just had bad ammunition. Another stimulus is just what I need to fix me up.

Comments:
Or perhaps the sights on the gun are not lined up....could happen, don'tcha know.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?