Sunday, April 05, 2009

 

Weekly Update from Perm

This week, I went out for pizza with some of the project people after work. The translators. Here I am sitting at the end of the table with Bruce (USA) and Mark (Australia).
From the translators, Jose' (Chile) Vataliy (Russia) and Jeromy (Great Britain).


My friend, Rajmond, and I went to a typical Russian Restaurant in the Shopping Center to see if the food was better than at the Company Canteen.

We had goulash, I hoped it tasted as I remember Great Grandma's. It came in its own pot.

It was good, but not what I wanted.



I saw this on a walk one night and decided it was the perfect gift. To properly duplicate a T-34 will require the addition of a couple of more sets of "road wheels" Perfect color.
Electric just is just not acceptable. I have started searching on Craigslist for a 250cc or 350cc Honda motorcycle engine, though snowmobile engines have some attraction. Side view. I am thinking about at least a 75 mm in the turret and on mine the turret will pivot, at least 60 degrees to give a better field of fire. I have pictures from the artillery museum, I can build one.


Comments:
The goulash does look tasty, but not like Great Grandma's. I like that it comes in its own pot. Did you notice that the place mat has the words 'Steak House' on it? Were you eating in a 'steak house?'
 
Great Grandma? I think Grandma's receipe was more like paprikash.

Remember the Cream of Wheat dumplings she used to make?

walter
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?