Sunday, April 12, 2009

 

Sunday Update

Today was a beautiful spring day in Perm. The sun was shining and weather was slightly above freezing. The sky was bright blue with only a hint of clouds. (most of those were the contrails from the MIGs at the airbase) Driving down out of Perm toward the refinery.
Another view of the Refinery with the City Hot Water Pipes in the foreground.
Close-up of the pipes heading for the city.

Climbing the hill from the freeway on the way home from work. It is staying lighter longer every day. It is starting to get noticeable. I used to go to work in the dark and come home in the dark, now it is light when I go to work and light when i come home and I am NOT working less hours. My Friend Mike, with two SME's. (Subject Matter Experts)Here I an with the same two SME's. Olga (my grandmother's name was Olga) is on my right and Yulia is on my left. Here are two more of my friends (Victor is on the right) discussing the be best approach to a fixing a 'collision'.

Comments:
How come you use a folding "yard stick" and the other guys use a verneer Caliper?? John
 
who's all plumbed into the city hot water system? Do individual homeowners use it? Is it potable?

walter
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?