Monday, March 09, 2009

 

Interm Report from Perm

I am home on short hiatus from my everyday life in Perm so I have not had any time to organize my pictures and blog. As an interim solution, I will blog some of my tour of the city till I have time to do something more organized.
The Opera House in Perm.
Locomotive from the Ural Mountain Railroad, not to be confused with the Trans Siberian Railway which also goes through Perm.
Restored Russian Orthodox Church.
The Artillery Museum. More on this later.


Comments:
Did the 1 hour "spring Forward" mess up your body clock on your return Home?? John
 
Welcome home Fred, for now. I hear you are turning right around and going back. The weather is lovely here in LA and will only be getting better, so you are welcome to come thaw out as soon as you are ready.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?