Saturday, February 07, 2009

 

It Is Getting Cold.

As some of you know, I have been complaining about it snowing every day, I have been in Perm. I said, "I just want to see some sunshine." Today we got sunshine. . . . . and -35 degree (C) weather. Now I am looking forward to the snow. The sign on the little Christmas Tree says "Happy New Year" this is called the "Vodka Factory" but they do not make vodka, they mix alcohol and things together to make different alcoholic drinks. They have a company store. This is a brewery. They make a number of the local and foreign beers. You can see the stacks of bottles in their parking lot. They do not have a company store.One of Perm's central heating plants off in the distance. The jet engine factory on the left.This is the refinery we pass on the way back to the hotel every night. It is really huge. I will try to get some close-up pictures in the future.

Comments:
I think you should bring back some of that vodka with you. Ok some beer too....

It seems like you have been gone along time.

Hope all is well.

Naomi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?