Sunday, December 14, 2008

 

Slow Blogging lately

It has been very cold up here in Minnesota lately, even cold for Minnesota, in fact. A sure sign of Global Warming according to the editorials in the paper. I am not good in the cold so I have not gotten a lot done. Kasin the Cat looking superior.
I did get my Christmas Tree set up to drive off the winter winds. It hasn't done much good yet but I will keep hoping. This year I decided to go with an artificial tree, maybe that is why it is not working.
Kasin and YiYu. I am watching Kate's dog for a couple of weeks. She doesn't generate a significant amount of heat. Maybe I should get some cows.


Comments:
Okay, I'll embarrass you... The cold is why God invented cuddling...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?