Saturday, November 08, 2008

 

Honda Clutch Work

I made a "Tin Man" to help me with my jobs around the house it he helped a lot. It was almost like having a second set of hands, though the Tin Man has no fingers. My friend, Dean, came over and I finally got the transaxle out of the Honda. This project has been in my garage all summer. The "Tin Man" pitched in too. Pressure plate and clutch disc. I think we got all the life out of them that they had to give. Now if I can only remember where everything goes. The clutch disk is worn right to the rivets.
Nice groove worn in the pressure plate. I will order new parts this week from e-bay.

Comments:
Your Tin Man is kinda cute... Is he available? LOL Patti
 
Ha!
Got your money's worth outa that one!

e-mail me, Fred:
Volks@NLS.NET

Jim Mais
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?