Sunday, November 16, 2008

 

Beer Refrigerator

I have been wanting a beer refrigerator for the garage for a long time but have not been able to find one for free. I read Craig's list (free section) from time to time. Last week, I found one about three miles from my house. Called them and the guy said that he had had about six calls and the first person there would get it. Having a 'Tin Man' to guard it, I was off to get it. It has an old musty smell but it is a "Beer Refrigerator". I will wash it out again after Thanksgiving and put some more baking soda into it.

Comments:
Yikes! How did that green thing make it all the way to your house?!? It looks just like my old refrigerator!
 
how did the "pop" kegs work out?

walter
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?