Saturday, October 18, 2008

 

Dad ! ! ! ! ! ! Take down that sign!


It is funny how one's mind works. I clearly remember a science fiction story in which the outer space monsters were called Clingers (as in guns and bibles). They were described as seven foot tall, four armed lizards of horrifying danger, death, and destruction. With the present political acrimony in mind, I thought I could get in the spirit of things by having my own political sign. I spent many hours googling to find a picture of them. Then imagine my chagrin to find out they were not CLingers at all; they were CHingers! What an embarrassment, what a poor speller I have turned out to be. Be happy I am not on your side.

Comments:
Hi Fred,

I am so sorry I wasn't able to make the party Saturday... Where are the pictures - I heard it was a great time!

Patti :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?