Tuesday, September 23, 2008

 

Odds and Ends

Lately I have been very busy but haven't gotten anything done worth blogging about. What can I say? Cooking my apples to applesauce.

All done.



I finally got the siding painted and the board off the roof. I still have a couple of stickers to take off the windows and that job will be done.

Over the weekend Liz and I went down to the Mississippi River.

Looking toward Downtown.

Path down to the river.

Sand bar out in the river. I swam out to it.

View from the sand bar.


Comments:
Looks like you could have waded out to the sandbar... :-)
 
Who took care of your shoes???

Alicia
 
We haven't gotten to the applesauce yet. We canned 80+ quarts of tomatoes and Bob went to Gary's yesterday and made some sauerkaut on Saturday. That won't be canned for 6 weeks. Mary was home for the weekend and left this a.m. Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?