Saturday, July 19, 2008

 

Oh What a Week!

I had a number of adventures this week. The first was that I was working on my driveway and left my Astro parked on the street and got a $24 parking ticket in front of my house! What a bummer. Then I was cleaning up in the kitchen and knocked my camera off the island right into the Kasin's water dish!
Kasin resting in the heat. I thought he was dead, no such luck.
Gerardo listening to my camera story. To make a long story short, after my camera dried out it started working again.

Playing dominoes before Paella dinner. Aunt Silvia and Liz. Unknown person's elbow.

The Paella was very good, when Patricia and Aunt Silvia make it, it is always very good.

Kasin looking for something to eat. No Paella for him.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?