Thursday, June 26, 2008

 

Road Trip Update

I made a road trip to Ohio to see my brother, Walter, and my sister, Martha. Liz went along to keep me company. It was an adventure.
The first night we stayed with Ed and Alicia in Battle Creek. Alicia had to go to work but this is a picture of Ed, Fred, Liz, and Glenda, Glenda was a friend who was also visiting.
I drove out to the Michigan house and saw Maria Chapin working in her yard and we stopped and talked with her for a few minutes. She is doing fine.
Janice, Martha's daughter by the pool.
Martha, Walter, Liz and Fred.
Liz and Fred in the pool.
Where's my sign???
For more pictures, Check out Martha's Blog.

Comments:
Who's dog is that in the picture? That doesn't look like a daschund!

Kate
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?