Thursday, May 01, 2008

 

Minneapolis Orchestra

Liz and I went to the Minneapolis Orchestra last night to see Copland's Appalachian Spring. We had an excellent time.

O Appalachian Spring! I gained the ledge;
Steep, inaccessible smile that eastward bends
And northward reaches in that violet wedge
Of Adirondacks!
We wandered around downtown Minneapolis and split a Fish sandwich at Brit's English Pub.



Quiz of the day, a large and valuable prize to the first person to identify these plants, I am growing for Kate.

Comments:
You certainly have a green thumb dad. I am glad those guys are in your care instead of mine. Kate
 
We need some clues. Tea leaves? Bamboo shoots?
What's the 'large and valuable prize'?
 
Since it's Kate - celantro?
 
Gherkins? I know Kate loves gherkins.

I will miss you guys next weekend!!!
 
Shamrocks.
 
They are brussel sprouts. I am tired of getting complaints.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?