Saturday, April 12, 2008

 

A visit from a Friend.

Our friend, Alicia, was in town on business this week and we met her for dinner in downtown Minneapolis. The restaurant was the "Peninsula".

A picture before dinner. Back row, Kate and Fred; at the table, Gerardo and Alicia.
Gerardo and Alicia.
The dinner was Malaysian Food and very good. We were having a snow storm that night and Alicia had (may still be having) many adventures getting home. I would say that we have bad weather every time she comes to visit but we have a lot of bad weather when she doesn't come also, so it may be just a coincidence.

Comments:
Hi Fred,

You are right - I bring Old Man Winter with me everytime. The Amtrak trip to BC was uneventful except for the 20 minute rush to change trains in Chicago. We had more than an hour delay in MSP. The funny thing though - there were a handful of NW-stranded passengers and we had a great time exchanging our experiences.

Ed and I will see you in May. We need to validate whether it will snow then ;-)

I finally located my password so I can blog again.

Take care.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?