Sunday, April 20, 2008

 

Another Quilt Show

This weekend I went to another quilt show, this time Liz had some of her quilts displayed in the competition. Our friend, Marlene was there also. The high light of the day was I got to run the quilting machine.

The salesman said that I could have my own.

Here are some of the quilts I especially liked, the Tee Shirt quilts are a nice way of displaying all your adventures and the reading quilt was also very nice. the quilt in the upper right was the winner of the show. I have a large number of Tee shirts from all my trips and may think about organizing them into a quilt.


Comments:
Fred, you would be an outstanding quilter! And you have the room to put the quilting machine!
The MS-150 quilt is rather unique.
Are the blue and lavender quilts the ones that Liz made?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?