Saturday, February 09, 2008

 

Weekly Update

Tax time is always fun. Organizing the papers, putting the information into TurboTAX, screaming in pain when you find out the answer!!! There will be no more heat at my house for a few months and the cat will have to forage for both of us or take a chance on becoming dinner.

Liz and I went to the RV show at the convention center. Having just finished my taxes it was not as exciting as it has been in the past. We took Segway riding lessons which were fun but I didn't get any pictures. Liz has pictures in her camera and I will try to post some of them in the future.

Liz checking out a trailer. We also looked at some of the big motorhomes, some were nicer than my house.
Liz is going to drive this one home.

Comments:
I almost fell off my chair laughing, you are too funny. Corrine
 
What a nice Valentine's Day present that would be!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?