Tuesday, January 01, 2008

 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I am back from Mexico and had a very nice end of the year. There were many presents waiting for me when I got home.
Gift cards from Martha and Walter, a seat for working on my cars from Corrine, beer from Janice and Jim (I assume), cookies and goodies from Aunt Phyllis, a MP3 player from Kate and Gerardo, and some books from Fritz.

I have made a number of New Years Resolutions, one to be nicer this year to Kasin. I plan to travel more this year and update my blog more often.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Comments:
Heard that this morning's temperature was one degree in Minneapolis - guess you weren't out of bed yet... ;-) Nice font and color on your blog!
 
Has all this stuff been sitting on your front porch for 2 weeks?

So, did you buy a house?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?